COMING SOON… New look, new features, and a podcast!
We have welcomed hundreds of thousands of visitors each month, conducted over 1,000 interviews with amazing people, and published many posts.
Our format and design have worked hard for us for seven years. Now, you have been telling us you want more…
- “Your articles are so helpful. I’d like the ability to ask you questions and see what others are asking.”
- “Keep the quotes and ability to scan through the text. Make the posts easier to read.”
- “I want the ability to print.”
- “Please start a podcast! I really like to listen to them on the way to work.”
- “I like the mobile design but would like it to be cleaner.”
- “Modernize your site a bit and you’ll see increased traffic.”
We listened. My team and I have been reviewing best practices, new blog tech and some design enhancements. We want to give you more great content, when and how you want it.
We are incredibly excited to share what’s ahead…
- A newly designed website launching next week. (Don’t worry! All the old links will still work, all the great quotes and interviews will be right where you left them.)
- How would I describe it? It’s fresh, modern and gives you more access to read, engage and share. And it’s incredibly easy to navigate. It will take us in new directions. Check out the preview above.
- It also refocuses on my mission. I help individuals and organizations aim higher to achieve breakthroughs. And that leads us to…
- A new leadership podcast named Aim Higher. It’s an ambition I’ve talked about for over a year, and I look forward to sharing it with you. It’s a way for us to get to know each other, share stories, and exchange leadership advice. We’ll talk about mistakes, successes and how to reach new heights. Check it out here.
The updated site and podcast will launch next week. Sign up now, be sure to visit, and it would mean the world to me if you would listen and rate our podcast when it launches.
Thank you for visiting, for your dedication to the Leadership Insights community and to becoming better leaders. I enjoy being on the journey with you!