Thank you for your interest in Leadership Insights. This page is specifically designed for those of you interested in utilizing articles or interviews in other ways. You may have noticed that there is a copyright notice on each page of this website and on every article. That is designed as a reminder that the work here is protected.
In addition to copyright law, I am also mindful of search engine rules. Google, Bing, and other search engines may penalize a website if the same content appears on different websites. That is why I do not allow you to repost an article in its entirety.
What You Can Do:
- Share any article via the sharing buttons on the article. This allows you to share in various social email channels or email to others.
- Post a preview of 200 words on another site if you also link back to the original post.
- Embed links to the content on the website.
- Print an article and photocopy it for your organization if it is less than 50 copies.
- Print the article in a non-commercial, not-for-profit publication. Please include this copyright notice: “© 2015, Skip Prichard. All rights reserved. Originally published at skipprichard.com.”
What You Cannot Do Without Permission:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Repost entire articles.
- Translate and publish articles in other languages.
- There may be other situations that require permission that are not covered here. You can email me or my staff through the website Contact Us email form.
Thank you again for your interest. I appreciate you spreading the articles and ideas while recognizing the importance of protecting our intellectual property.