5 Factors of Iconic Performance
What if standing out in a crowded field is no longer enough?
How do you rise above the noise and become distinct?
What does it take to become truly iconic?
Scott McKain is the founder of the Distinction Institute and one of the most iconic professional speakers in the world. He has written numerous books including the 7 Tenets of Taxi Terry and Create Distinction. His latest book, ICONIC: How Organizations and Leaders Attain, Sustain and Regain the Highest Level of Distinction, may be his best ever.
In this video interview, we discuss:
- What an iconic organization looks like
- Steps that leaders take to deliberately make their organizations iconic
- The 5 factors of iconic performance:
- Play offense
- Get promise and performance right
- Stop selling
- Go negative (this is a huge surprise to most)
- Reciprocal respect
Some great quotes from ICONIC:
For more information, see ICONIC: How Organizations and Leaders Attain, Sustain and Regain the Highest Level of Distinction.
See why Marshall Goldsmith says “The Book of Mistakes will inspire you to achieve your goals and build a fulfilling life.”