Help Your Organization Thrive
One evening a few months ago, I had the opportunity to visit our local public radio station. That’s when I met Maureen Metcalf who was interviewing me on leadership in advance of my book release.
We had a wide-ranging conversation about leadership, success, and culture. Not too long after that, we sat down again to pick up the dialogue.
Maureen wears many hats beyond her show. She is the CEO of Metcalf & Associates, a speaker, and an author. Metcalf & Associates is focused on building leaders and their organizations for the future. The firm focuses on management consulting and executive coaching – helping leaders transform who they are and how they lead in service of navigating the disruptions across industries. She also has authored several books including the Innovative Leadership Fieldbook.
In this video interview, we cover many topics including:
- How organizations need to evolve concurrently with the leaders
- Creating a vibrant culture and the harmonic vibrancy framework
- The importance of aligning behavior with culture and systems
- How leaders make an impact on the culture
- How those in the middle of an organization can positively influence the culture